m a i l é n - 'cuz we lost it all, nothing lasts forever I'm sorry, I can't be perfect -

5.10.11

I got my sight set on you

I got my sight set on you
And I’m ready to aim.
I have a heart that will
Never be tamed.
I knew you were something special
When you spoke my name.
Now I can’t wait, to see you again ...

I’ve got a way of knowing
When something is right.

I feel like I must have known you
In another life.
Cause I felt this deep connection
When you looked in my eyes.
Now I can’t wait to see you again.

The last time I freaked out 
I just kept looking down 
I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I’m thinking about
Felt like I couldn’t breathe 
You asked what’s wrong with me 
My best friend Lesley said Oh she’s just being Miley
The next time we hang out I will redeem myself 
My heart can’t rest till then 


I can’t wait to see you again !



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

>