m a i l é n - 'cuz we lost it all, nothing lasts forever I'm sorry, I can't be perfect -

29.9.11

S H E

She who always seems so happy in a crowd
Who's eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry
She may be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That I remember till day I die 


I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved



When you get to where you wanna go
And you know the things you wanna know

You're smiling
When you said what you wanna say
And you know the way you wanna play, yeah
You'll be so high you'll be flying

Though the sea will be strong
I know we'll carry on
'Cos if there's somebody calling me on


She's the oneIf there's somebody calling me on
She's the one


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

>